TOKYO, JAPAN, July 20, 2023 — CARTA COMMUNICATIONS Inc. (Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo; Taku Meguro, Representative Director, President; “CCI”), a group company of CARTA HOLDINGS, Inc., today announced that Meta’s new Threads app has been added to its CCI Social AdTrim which aims to help address social marketing challenges that are confronting brands today.
Threads is Meta’s newly launched text-based social media platform for sharing real-time updates and joining conversations with others. As the app eclipsed 100 million users in its first five days, some businesses have already decided that it should make sense to open an account on Threads.
According to Meta’s Homepage:
- Threads is a new app, built by the Instagram team, for sharing text updates and joining public conversations.
- You log in using your Instagram account and posts can be up to 500 characters long and include links, photos, and videos up to 5 minutes in length.
CCI Social AdTrim for Threads will assist brands with taking advantage of this newly launched text-based communication opportunity, from opening an account to operating it all in one place.
Currently three support plans are available, including Base Plan, Light Plan and A La Carte Pricing:
- Defining goals of using Threads for marketing, setting KPIs, and creating an initial strategy
- Profile creation
- Posting schedule management (Up to 8 posts per month)
- Creating and posting content, content moderation
- Defining goals of using Threads for marketing, setting KPIs, and creating an initial strategy:
- Profile creation
- Posting schedule management (Up to 6 posts per month)
- Rewriting and posting content
A la carte pricing
- Setting KPIs and creating an initial strategy
- Content/Campaign ideas
- Creative production
- Posting analysis and optimization, and more
CCI remains committed to providing high quality and value added services to help our clients maximize their marketing ROI.
About CCI Social AdTrim
CCI Social AdTrim is a full set of social media consulting services by platform, aiming to help brands address their social media marketing challenges. A full range of services, including KPI settings, to campaign planning, content posting and management, and to reporting, are provided in one place.
Contact: PR Office, CARTA HOLDINGS Inc.
Inquiry form is available at https://cartaholdings.co.jp/en/contact-ir/